1. WRITTEN APPLICATION
DEADLINE: Hope has a rolling admissions process that keeps accepting applications until the available seats in each class are filled up. Spots usually fill up by April, please complete ASAP. If no spots are remaining then applicants will be put on a waiting list.
2. RECOMMENDATIONS & GRADES
- One recommendation should be filled out by a teacher.
- The second recommendation form should be completed by another teacher or a principal/counselor/pastor/tutor/coach.
Chicago Hope also needs a copy of the student’s transcript or report card. These forms can be mailed, faxed, emailed, or dropped off at Hope (see contact information below). You can use our REQUEST FOR RECORDS FORM to assist in this process.
4. FAMILY INTERVIEW – Invite Only
- An interview is not guaranteed for every applicant.
- All admissions decisions are made by mail within two weeks of the interview, if not sooner.