Next Entrance Exam Date:
Saturday, April 26th:
- The test begins at 9am and finishes at 12pm.
- Registration is in the main office from 8:15am-9:00am.
- WHAT TO BRING: $20 test fee & #2 pencil.
Important Test Information
If your student(s) has already taken the HSPT at a Catholic school, then they do not need to take the test at Hope. Contact our Admissions Director to be sure they took the same test. If they did, then simply send your students’ scores to Hope instead of testing.
- Test is mandatory for acceptance to Hope
- Students do not need to have the rest of the application finished before testing.
- No calculators can be used for the test.
- Scores take about 1.5 weeks to be processed.
For Test Prep Information – Click Here.
For Scholarship Information - Click Here.
Contact the Admissions Office at 312.491.2765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.