Next Entrance Exam Date:
Saturday, March 22nd:
- The test begins at 9am and finishes at 12pm.
- Registration begins in the main office at 8:15am.
- WHAT TO BRING: $20 test fee & #2 pencil.
Important Test Information
Chicago Hope offers multiple testing dates on Saturdays throughout the year. If you cannot make the March test, the next testing date at Hope is April 26th.
- Test is mandatory for acceptance to Hope
- Students do not need to have the rest of the application finished before testing.
- No calculators can be used for the test.
- Scores take 2 weeks to be processed.
For Test Prep Information – Click Here.
For Scholarship Information - Click Here.
To learn more about how to Apply at Hope click the button below:
If you have already taken the High School Placement Test at another school we will accept that score. Fax a copy of your official scores to Chicago Hope Academy’s Admissions Office at 312.491.1616. You can also drop off or mail your students’ scores to our school at 2189 W. Bowler St. Chicago, IL 60612.
Contact the Admissions Office at 312.491.1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.