Chicago Hope Academy depends on parent and community volunteers for a wide variety of functions. We have current needs for volunteers in the following areas:
1) Athletics – assisting coaches in a variety of sports and physical ed activities
2) Music Clubs – especially piano and guitar
5) Monitoring Study Halls and Hallways during pick-up times
6) Chaperoning and assisting with transportation during field trips
7) Admissions and concessions during home football and basketball games
In addition to these volunteer opportunities, we would welcome anyone with unique or special interests who would like to get involved in serving our students and our school. We will make every effort to tailor your interest to our needs.
To find out how you can help, please email us: