Chicago Hope Academy is a close community and we believe our dedication to partnering with our families gives our students the best possible learning environment.
Friends of Hope Leadership Team
Friends of Hope is a committee organized exclusively for supporting both staff and families of Chicago Hope Academy. Our mission is to:
- Promote the welfare of our students in home, school, place of worship, and throughout the community.
- Foster the importance of education by providing an avenue for parental involvement, supporting the efforts of the teachers and staff and encouraging communication.
- Provide our supplemental services, materials, and equipment as well as support innovative ideas and programs for our school.
- Encourage collaboration and engagement of families, teachers, and staff in the education of our students.
- Demonstrate Christian values.
Volunteer with Friends of Hope
While money is crucial to the growth of our school, donating your time and talent is equally as valuable. Hope needs volunteer time and talent to help with things inside the school as well at all of our events. Please let us know how you can help the Hope community by completing the form below. Friends of Hope is the parent fundraising and community building arm of the school. We offer a variety of ways you can participate based on your family’s interest and availability. We cannot do this alone!