Chicago Hope Academy is a close community and we believe our dedication to partnering with our families gives our students the best possible learning environment.
Friends of Hope Leadership Team
Friends of Hope is a committee organized exclusively for supporting both staff and families of Chicago Hope Academy. Our mission is to:
- Promote the welfare of our students in home, school, place of worship, and throughout the community.
- Foster the importance of education by providing an avenue for parental involvement, supporting the efforts of the teachers and staff and encouraging communication.
- Provide our supplemental services, materials, and equipment as well as support innovative ideas and programs for our school.
- Encourage collaboration and engagement of families, teachers, and staff in the education of our students.
- Demonstrate Christian values.
Looking Back on 2018-2019 Year at a Glance!
Here is a list of some of the events held by Friends of Hope:
- Fall and Spring FUNdrive goodwill. Used items exchanged for cash for our school.
- Friends of Hope Spirit Gear Sales
- Hosted Homecoming Dance 2018, DJ, decoration, and dessert
- Host dessert table and decorations for bonfire
Friends of Hope would like to thank our parents, guardians, and friends of Chicago Hope Academy for your support during the school year. With your donations, gifts, contributions, and volunteering at Hope we were able to bless our staff and students. Please continue to pray for our upcoming 2019-2020 school year, staff, and students. We ask that you continue to support our school and together make it an unforgettable school year for our children.
Consider donating or volunteering for any of these opportunities:
- Welcome Back to School teacher and staff luncheon.
- Homecoming Dance
- Thanksgiving Potluck
- Winter Ball
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
- Graduation Activities