1. The Triangle Philosophy – CHA invests in the development of the whole person – mind, body, and spirit to the glory of God.
2. Servant Attitude – Students are taught to love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength and to love their neighbor as themselves. The staff models this principle with passion and conviction. (Mark 9:35; John 15:12,13; Philippians 2:1-8)
3. Christ Centered Education –The Bible is taught as a core subject emphasizing the authority of God’s Word.
4. Academic Excellence – CHA is committed to holding faculty and students to a high academic standard.
5. Family Focus – CHA reaches beyond the student, encouraging family involvement in the education process.